Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Does anyone else out there use Google Reader? I've been using it for quite sometime and can't get over how amazing it is. Imagine having to go through each website on your own each day...to check and see if they've updated. I follow around 30 blogs so this would be an incredible time waster if it wasn't for Google Reader!

Anyway, I've been following Newlyweds Next Door for a while (she's a childhood friend) and she recently referred me to Lis Loves who I now follow on Google Reader, as well. She is even my birthday twin! She's giving away gifts during her birthday month...you should check it out here!

4 comments:

Lis said...

Thanks so much for the shoutout sweetie!! I'm so excited that we are birthday twins!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE Google reader! Off to check out some more blogs (because, you know, I have time to follow more... :))

Bobby Srivastava said...

I just found out about GR last week and am obsessed with it.

Newlywed Next Door said...

YAY!