Monday, May 18, 2009

I love to rollerblade - and yes I know that it's from the "90s". I'm not big on cooking and I get stressed out when I do cook for other people. I can't live without music and don't ever ask me what my favorite song is - it's just not possible. I will always be a midwestern girl at heart, although I can't imagine living anywhere but San Diego right now. I love food and will eat almost anything, but I hate olives. I hate when people say "why aren't you dating anyone??" as if I had a choice. I also hate that the peope I love the most...who know me best...are all the way in Ohio. I love that I get to help out less fortunate people every day through my job. I feel incredibly blessed to have had the family and life that I do. I wish I had unlimited money...not for myself...but so I could help all of the deserving people I hear about every day. And so I could visit my friends in Ohio more often. I don't like talking on the phone that much. I love holding hands and giving hugs. I had my first full cup of coffee this year. I don't need to eat dessert...unless you stick a chocolate chip cookie in front of me - I can't resist. I believe in God and Jesus with all my heart...but I constantly wish I understood the direction my life is going. I have a horrible time getting motivation to work out, but I'm finally doing it at least once a week for the first time in my life. I love to organize and I would come organize your closet for you for free if you asked. I know I'm a freak for that. I'm more of a t-shirt and jeans girl (which is why I don't fit in with the SoCal girls) - but every once and a while it's fun to get all dressed up. I wish I could find a church in San Diego I liked that was closer than 30 minutes away. I have a horrible habit of feeling extremely guilty when I make mistakes. I can't stand when people don't use their turn signal and I talk to other cars on the road when I'm driving. I'm an awful backseat driver, but I'm working on it. I'm a hopeless romantic. I love photography, even though I'm not very good at it. I'm also a facebook adict. I'm a pro at tetris and I dare you to challenge me. I'm an over-reminiscer. I wish I was more crafty. I secretly want to be a stay-at-home-mom some day. I want to go on adventures and try new things. I tend to underestimate myself and hardly ever try as hard as I could. I constantly wish I was something more...something better.

2 comments:

Lis said...

Hi birthday twin!! So exciting!!

I just wanted to come say hi!! :)

p.s. I heart rollerblading too!

Shelby said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are perfect as is Sarah! Not sure how serious those last few lines were, but wanted to make sure you weren't wasting too much time wishing. You are fabulous version of you :) That whole list was a splendid picture of who you are, and it was wonderful. You are The Grand Sarah!