Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's been a while, but last night I finally had a dream that stuck in my head when I woke up.

I was in a shop of some sort cleaning before it opened (similar to my Gap job).  There was one other associate with me and our manager.  A guy was arguing with me out in the hallway when I came in to escape from him, but he followed.  He gave us a hard time and then spit a giant loogie into our trash can, hitting the side of the trash bag.  He seemed pleased how thoroughly grossed out we were and left.  Later that morning, while cleaning, I accidentally touched that loogie and freaked out - immediately washing my hands.

While talking to another associate, the store/house begins to shake.  A violent storm is suddenly outside and we feel the building lift off the ground and move.  A few seconds later, it's still again.  We all agreed it had to have moved at least 10 feet, so we ran outside to see our foundation has completely lifted up and replaced itself 10 feet away from its original sitting place.  At that point, we looked across the street and noticed a house on fire and a large team of people (maybe 20-30 folks) wearing red t-shirts piling out the door as fast as they could to escape the fire.  We knew it was the 'red team' (a la Biggest Loser), but it appeared they had been building the house, because we could see straight through the unfinished walls.

My alarm went off as I watched the last few red team members scurry out the door, giving high fives to Bob Harper.

No comments: