Monday, December 1, 2008

Yes, I'm a sporadic blogger.  Today I returned to San Diego after 6 fabulous days in Ohio.  Lately when I return to Ohio I have a sense of completeness when I'm there.  A yearning that makes me think I may want to return some day.  If I could find a job like the one I currently have back in the Cincinnati area I would seriously consider it. 

 A year or two ago I would have said no time in the near future would I ever leave San Diego.  But as I stay here I continue to miss the people from my Midwest roots.  There's something very different about the people in Ohio.  Something I think I constantly search for in my friends out here.  I think it gets worse each time I return. 

This was possibly the last time in Oxford for a while.  Mom is retiring in the Spring and moving out here in the Summer.  Then no more home in Ohio!  I have very mixed feelings about her move.  More than anything I wish San Diego was a short drive from the Cincinnati area.  I would even take a 5 hour drive. I just want to be near my friends again. 

No comments: